Sunday 21 September 2014

COMPETITION TIME!

Oh my gosh!
It's a competition! What?
That's right, we have decided to have a competition.
If you answer the next three random questions correctly you could win either...
A completely exclusive perfume!
A beautiful scarf, bought by us for YOU!
And so much more...

So, the questions are:

a) What did Halley and I (I am Avalon) have a major fall out over?
b) Which of us is the fashion guru?
c) (Answer Found On Halley's Page) What is Halley's Favourite Colour?

Please send your answers to: geektochic@outlook.com
With the subject/heading of: COMPETITION ANSWERS
Then in your email write your answers, then your name. We will get back to you ASAP about the competition, don't worry. Hopefully, you will have an email saying you won!

Good luck everybody! We love you!

Halley and Avalon xx

P.S - The deadline for this competition is October 31st! Halloween! So, please enter and good luck!

5 comments:

  1. A)major breakout on who would be miss saint clairs editor in cheif
    B)avalon is the fashion guru
    C)halleys fave color is purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website and I wrote a really long nice entry but it got deleted and I worked on it for 2 weeks just for you guys and how you inspired me)..;
    P.S:I am gonna write something from my entry for you:I think I am kinda like both of you because I love fashion and plus I love writing people letters and we have book clubs at school that I always participate in and we also have this thing were we write our own books and so far i have published 16 of them<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's. Perfect ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has this competition expired yet?? And if not...
    A)Over the Job of being the Editor for the Geekly Chic
    2)Avalon
    3)Purple

    ReplyDelete