Saturday 7 July 2012

Halley's Best Friend Tips

Here are a few tips from me about friendship:
1) Always be yourself, otherwise your friends won't know the actual YOU!
2) Don't lie to your friends! Small lies, are the deadliest.
3) Ask your friends for their REAL opinion, not what they say to make you just feel good.
4) Don't fight with your friends over something stupid, like when you wear the same dress or shoes
5) If your friend gets into a fight with you, always have the courage to say sorry!

Friendships are the most precious things on earth! But lying brakes it all apart!

2 comments:

  1. I lost my friend Emma. She ditched me for no reason, she ditched me when I came back from vacation. What should I do? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a tip (Avalon speaking) if your friend ditches you, or someone tells you she is talking behind your back, confront her! Just tell her how you are feeling and ask her why she ditched you, if you REALLY want to be friends with her, then tell her the truth and just tell her you want to cause no arguments, and talk it out!

      Delete